Home  Login  Your account  Support  

Coaching Products Dating_for_men Dating_for_women Relationships Body Mind Business Spirit

Products

Access everything!

Programs

E-books

Books

Videos

Audios

Articles

News

Forum

Events

Thursday, June 11, 2009

You have been a life saver

"Francisco,

I have been listening to the mp3 files all day and I have to say that so far you have been a life saver.

I had been with my girlfriend for about 8 months and I love her very much, so when she broke up with me for space and other personal reasons, you can imagine my devastation. I did all of the things that I am know learning that I shouldn't have. Begging for her to try again, convincing her that we belong together, always appearing needy to her.

Now I am becoming armed with the tools that I need to beat this. It has been about 2 weeks since she broke up with me and it has been extremely difficult, but I found your book just in time.

I am already applying the strategies and I feel better about the whole thing. It is my hope that your book and mp3 files will help me along with this battle.

Anyway, thank you for the e-book. And I may be contacting you for some live sessions.

Thank you again"

GM - US

http://vitalcoaching.com/breakupformen.htm





Comments:



Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

May 2009   June 2009   July 2009  


Posts on this page

You have been a life saver


Subscribe to Posts [Atom]