Home  Login  Your account  Support  

Coaching Products Dating_for_men Dating_for_women Relationships Body Mind Business Spirit

Products

Access everything!

Programs

E-books

Books

Videos

Audios

Articles

News

Forum

Events

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Thank you again for helping me get through the most difficult time of my life

"Francisco,

First of all thank you for writing “How to get your power back after she breaks up”. Your e-book and information are helping me in a lot of ways in my life.

Like you mention in your e-book “this is a crisis” and I need to get my power back. I’m sure you get a lot of correspondence like this, but I wanted to quickly share my story. I think these events will make me a stronger and better person overall.

I promised myself to start 2006 with a new outlook and somehow I found your material online. Although I am not completely over my ex, your e-book has helped me on those nights where I just needed a little push to get to bed and fall asleep.

Thank you again for helping me get through the most difficult time of my life."

MR - US

http://vitalcoaching.com/breakupformen.htm





Comments:



Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

May 2009   June 2009   July 2009  


Posts on this page

Thank you again for helping me get through the most difficult time of my life


Subscribe to Posts [Atom]