Home  Login  Your account  Support  

Coaching Products Dating_for_men Dating_for_women Relationships Body Mind Business Spirit

Products

Access everything!

Programs

E-books

Books

Videos

Audios

Articles

News

Forum

Events

Thursday, June 11, 2009

My life is so much richer, happier and more fulfilling than at any time since I can remember

"Hi Francisco,

This time last year, my wife left me. It wasn't a great time...

I spent a month getting drunk and then decided I had to get my life together. I found your site one night while googling for help with my predicament. I bought your course on breaking up for men, and set about trying to put it into effect.

I have to say nothing changed overnight, but I still found your material to be enormously helpful and I referred to it again and again.

Now, a year later, I find I have undergone profound changes for the better. My life is so much richer, happier and more fulfilling than at any time since I can remember. I have become fit, active and more gregarious than I have been since I was a teenager. I have met new women, my career has blossomed and it seems weird to say it, but my marriage break-up has been one of the best things that ever happened to me. I never thought I would find myself saying that.

I hope others in my situation will take heart from my experience.

Your course gave me hope that I would come out smiling the other side; and I have. Hang in there, guys... keep your head up, refer to the course and don't ever doubt that you too will end up so much happier than you can presently imagine. Work hard."

DO

http://vitalcoaching.com/breakupformen.htm





Comments:



Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

May 2009   June 2009   July 2009  


Posts on this page

My life is so much richer, happier and more fulfilling than at any time since I can remember


Subscribe to Posts [Atom]