Home  Login  Your account  Support  

Coaching Products Dating_for_men Dating_for_women Relationships Body Mind Business Spirit

Products

Access everything!

Programs

E-books

Books

Videos

Audios

Articles

News

Forum

Events

Thursday, June 11, 2009

It was the slap in the face and kick to the balls that helped me see where I was

"Long story short: married 20 years then divorced. I descended to hell with thoughts of destroying what life I had left. Then I found your web site.

It should be law that every divorced man get a copy of your “How to get your power back” MP3. It was the slap in the face and kick to the balls that helped me see where I was and what I needed to do to get MY power back. It worked!!

God bless you Francisco."

R - US

http://vitalcoaching.com/breakupformen.htm





Comments:



Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

May 2009   June 2009   July 2009  


Posts on this page

It was the slap in the face and kick to the balls that helped me see where I was


Subscribe to Posts [Atom]