Home  Login  Your account  Support  

Coaching Products Dating_for_men Dating_for_women Relationships Body Mind Business Spirit

Products

Access everything!

Programs

E-books

Books

Videos

Audios

Articles

News

Forum

Events

Thursday, June 11, 2009

It was almost like you recorded this around my situation

"Hello,

Just really wanted to say thank you for your insights and advice in the e-book.

The break up I went through was the toughest thing I ever went through in my life and I am still trying to get all my power back. It will take time... But you truly helped me take the first steps in a new future for me.

It's funny because when I was listening to you on the mp3, it was almost like you recorded this around my situation."

R - US

http://vitalcoaching.com/breakupformen.htm





Comments:



Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

May 2009   June 2009   July 2009  


Posts on this page

It was almost like you recorded this around my situation


Subscribe to Posts [Atom]