Home  Login  Your account  Support  

Coaching Products Dating_for_men Dating_for_women Relationships Body Mind Business Spirit

Products

Access everything!

Programs

E-books

Books

Videos

Audios

Articles

News

Forum

Events

Monday, June 8, 2009

I was amazed at your dedication

I was amazed at your dedication

"I have to say that so far I am amazed at your dedication and what appears to be an honest desire to help so many people who you don't even know. I don't know if what I'm about to hear will work, and of course I know the bad feelings pass in time. Everyone does. But your dedication to helping us NOW is so wonderful and kind.

Thank you for all the effort and time you've spent creating your site and the content. If I may ask, how did you come to this desire to help those whose heart
is shatterd? Were you once in the same position? Or, perhaps you just know the male psyche better than most people.

I've been through bad breakup just once before, but this was someone I was engaged to. It's a little bit different - more painful - when it's the person you wanted to spend the rest of your life with, to grow old with.

Okay, with that I now retire to bed and will listen to your audio files."

FM

http://vitalcoaching.com/breakupformen.htm





Comments:



Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

May 2009   June 2009   July 2009  


Posts on this page

I was amazed at your dedication


Subscribe to Posts [Atom]