Home  Login  Your account  Support  

Coaching Products Dating_for_men Dating_for_women Relationships Body Mind Business Spirit

Products

Access everything!

Programs

E-books

Books

Videos

Audios

Articles

News

Forum

Events

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Everything you say is exactly right

"Hi,

Just want to let you know how appreciative I am for your get your power back series.

I went through a marriage break up. I was married for 22 years and then it all fell apart when my wife left me to live with another man. If it was not for your advise I could not see myself making it through all the pain.

Everything you say is exactly right and to include her wanting to come home at the very worst time. She wanted to come back when I got my power back. I did feel good about myself and we did not get back together. It's amazing how fast you really can come out of feeling bad with your advise.

It's been 2 years now since our break up and I feel great. My wife feels bad about things. Recently I sincerely told her that she needs to quit feeling guilty and I really do forgive everything.

I would not have been able to do that for her without your help in getting my power back."

JR - US

http://vitalcoaching.com/breakupformen.htm





Comments:



Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

May 2009   June 2009   July 2009  


Posts on this page

Everything you say is exactly right


Subscribe to Posts [Atom]